Hi Joe,

First of all, I doubt you will be able to get a refund. Apple has been
giving refunds for inaccessible apps, but you can definitely not argue that
Blindsquare is inaccessible since it was made for blind users.

I think Blindsquare is awesome when it comes to finding out what's around
you. First of all it is by far the best of these apps (I am not including
the Seeing-Eye app when I say "these apps") when it comes to announcing
upcoming intersections without having to interact with the device. I know
Ariadne has a Monitoring function which is supposed to do this, but I
somehow never found it was all that reliable. I admit, however, that after I
bought Blindsquare I deleted Ariadne from my phone and I haven't used it
probably in at least a year.

I also like the fact that it's very easy to put in my own points of interest
in Blindsquare. Later I can, for example, sit in my house and I can check
out where these points are in relationship to my house, e.g. "Start of
Trail, 550 metres at 11 o'clock". You can, of course, do the same with other
points of interest, e.g. stores, restaurants etc.

>From what you said I assume you haven't listened to any Podcasts about
Blindsquare because then maybe you might have had a better idea about what
to expect. But I think it's a good idea to go to www.applevis.com, search
for Blindsquare and listen to especially the one Podcast, can't remember the
name of the person who does it. Maybe you will find some information or hear
about uses you hadn't thought of before.