Hello,

I totally agree with Joanne, the iPad Mini or iPad Air certainly do have
their advantages since the larger screen size can be good as well as bad. I
think this is totally subjective of course because those who find they have
problems with orientation and spacial awareness the iPad probably is not a
good choice.

However, I also think of those times where I am going somewhere and I want
to show sighted friends pictures maybe of a holiday or something else. Right
now I usually bring my laptop because a 4 inch iPhone screen definitely is
not great if 3 or 4 people are trying to see that picture of me  on the
ground with my arm draped across the back of a 450 pound tiger or my
girl-friend and me riding on an elephant (I can tell you where you have to
go in Thailand to do these things) *smile*.

My Mom has an iPad 2 which is over 2 years old and the battery life still
amazes me. Of course the battery life on an iPhone is also awesome if you
turn on Airplane mode even if you then go back and turn WiFi back on, but
maintaining constant contact with cell towers really sucks up the juice.

Lastly, I could totally see how even on an iPad Mini one could learn how to
type with both hands and all fingers with the iPad in lands ape mode.