From: "Chris H" <christopher...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2013 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: Ipad

I don't like the iPod Touch because of its inferior sound. I was going
to get the 5th generation after selling my 4th generation 32 GB model,
but nothing materialized as I discovered I would only use the same apps
as I do on the iPhone, plus like I said the sound is inferior to that of
the iPhone or I believe iPad. Of course this is subjective so take it or
leave it.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopher...@gmail.com