Hi
i use Fleksy in portrait orientation and use one hand. i find the prediction to be near accurate.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopher...@gmail.com

On 05/11/2013 04:04, Andrew Lamanche wrote:
Listers,

Thank you so much for such a warm response to my worries about texting and
voicemail. My iPhone's in the post, and I am trying to do as much reading and
learning before hand as I can. Applevis website is a treasure trove and so is
this group - a true blessing!

I have come across an application called Fleksy. Those of you who use it, do
you type with the phone in portrait orientation or landscape? And do you use
all fingers or just one or two? How good is Fleksy in guessing what you are
typing?

Many thanks again

Andrew