Greetings. I got the Booking.com app from a recommendation from this
list and it has worked great, for the most part. I did find an issue
last night when trying to book holiday travel. I was to the point of
entering my credit card information, card type, number, and so forth.
The card type VoiceOver reported as an edit box, but my sighted wife
said it was a picker item. I could not change the type to my Visa card
and had to turn off Voiceover and have my wife do it. Everything else
worked fine in the app, as far as setting the start date, number of
nights, and completing the reservation. I am using the latest version
of this app on an iPhone 5 with iOS 7.0.3. Has anyone else experienced
this before? Wanted to check before informing the app developer of the
error. I hope this issue is fixed at some point soon since we rely
upon that app for finding great low cost deals in the small towns that
we travel to throughout the year. I don't recall this issue happening
a few months ago when I first got the app, so it must have changed in
an app update somewhere along the line.

Regards,
Wayne Merritt

--