Hi Wayne,

OK, so I just used the app to make a reservation for 2 rooms and 4 nights in
Las Vegas as I am going there to a trade show in 2 weeks.

When I came to the payment screen, the field for the credit card type is
announced as an edit field. I double tapped on it and then further down on
the screen but not all the way down was a "Done" button and one swipe to the
right a picker box where I was able to swipe up to find Mastercard without
any issues. I then swiped back to the left to Done and tapped it, now
Mastercard showed up in the edit field above.

I will nonetheless contact Booking.com because it appears you have to touch
the screen to find that Done button or picker box, you can't double tap on
the card type field and then swipe right until you find it. It does,
however, work with Voiceover.

The field for the expiry date works the same way, you double tap on it, then
find the picker for month and to the right of that for year, make your
selection then double tap Done and it will be inserted.

One other area which is not accessible is where it says "Smoking Room". Here
my employee who is coming to Las Vegas with me told me it showed "No" beside
it and he was able to go there and change that, but Voiceover does not read
the "No" at all. The same goes for another control just underneath the
credit card information. Here you can select to "Save your card securely for
future use". Again this is on No by default, but he could change it to "Yes"
where I could not and Voiceover would not even read the No or Yes.

I'll contact Booking.com and see if they are willing to address that and
I'll let the list know when it is done. Wayne, I'll keep your email and let
you know directly as well.