I played with the iPad air on Saturday. I was also impressed. As Joanne said, it has an astonishing speed, especially with safari. I forgot to check if it was connected to the net via LTE or Wifi. The Retina Mini is not out yet, so I could not play with it to compare.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris H
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 11:46 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The iPad Air

I doubt anyone has played with the iPad Mini with retina as it's not
even out yet. Apple said some time in November though.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopher...@gmail.com

On 07/11/2013 12:44, peter wrote:
Hi Joanne,

Did you play also with the Ipad mini retina? How does the Ipad air compares with?

I don't know for which one I should go ;)

(from voiceover point of view)

kr