  From: David Chittenden
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 5:45 PM
  Subject: Re: The best object recognition app out there I know

  No, Goggles is not developed for blind people.

  David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
  Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
  Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
  Sent from my iPhone

  On 9 Nov 2013, at 10:44, Anne Robertson <annefromo...@gmail.com> wrote:

    You need to set it so that the right=hand button says “Still camera” which
means that it’s in video mode. The button to the left of that will now say
Record or Stop. Further to the left is the Change language now button which
says EN for English. If you tap the Change language now button you have a huge
choice of languages. I mainly use mine in French since I live in France so the
items I wish to recognise are labelled in French.

    The bigger the object you want to recognise, the further you should hold
the iPhone away from the object. Remember that the camera is in the top
right-hand corner of the back of the iPhone.

    Cheers,

    Anne