From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 11:28 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The iPad Air

I agree you don't see too many netbooks lying around any more, but I'm not
sure they didn't have a lasting effect. I think they pointed out to the
industry, given how wildly popular they were for a few years there, that
people want an inexpensive and portable way to view content. I wouldn't be
surprised if they didn't influence companies product strategies when it came
to tablets, ultra thin laptops and Chromebooks.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail