Hi,

So I went a third time and they gave me a new phone... and... Same
problem.  I still get the symbols.

I am utterly baffled.

I go to the bottom of the screen and I flick left through safari,
mail, phone, and then I get the string of symbols... one more flick
left and more symbols, then I get compass.  With a flick back right I
get settings and then symnbols again... It makes no sense.  And this
is just one example.  It is littered throughout all of my apps.  I've
reset from scratch, and have a brand new phone now and I still haven't
escaped this issue.

Can I really be the only one?

Brian M