Ending calls works fine for me. Also, if you get VO to say anything, you can
tell right away if a call is active or not. When you are on a call, VO has the
same sound quality as the call, which is very different from how it sounds
normally. Also, what problems do you have entering data on a form? Perhaps it
is a case of being unsure how something works? I don’t do a lot with Safari, so
I may have missed this particular bug. I can save/call phone numbers in
messages very easily, what trouble do you have there?
On Nov 10, 2013, at 7:40 AM, sen...@gmail.com wrote:

> This is very frustrating. Hordes of emails have circulated with the many
> shortcomings of IOS7. Many bugss and shortcomings that have appeared in ver 7
> that were not in IOS6.
> It becomes very frustrating when even the basic phone functions are
> compromised.
> 1. Ending calls is a pain. Countless times I thought I had ended the call but
> it was active. This has lead to embarrassing situations and also a drain on
> my wallet due to large long distance call charges.
> 2. When I get phone numbers in a text message, I should be able to call or
> message or store the number with a tap. No! I could do it with my 6 year old
> Nokia better.
> 3. Entering data in a web form has become a nightmare. With my previous
> phones running Talks I could do much better. I pay 10 times to get a iphone
> and guess what? I can do less with it! Very frustrating.
> This list could go on and on. . . . New models will launch, new IOS versions
> will roll out. . . But the shortcomings and bugs will stick with us.
> Technology for the sake of technology. But no technology for the visually
> challenged. Wish someone would charge more but make a phone that works. With
> IOS7 AND IPHONE all one can do is pull ones hair out, welcome to a bald world
> populated with buggy iphones!

> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)