I have not yet upgraded. But I have a friend who did. And now, he regrets the
upgrade.
His problems are that Siri is rather flaky. When it works, it is really good.
But when it doesn't, it really falls over. And also, there is a problem with VO
not identifying mobile or home or whatever call. So when you are trying to make
a call or look in your favorites, it doesn't work right. And this was a big
deal for my friend

Sent from my iPhone