From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Peter Logan
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:35 AM
To: Vi Phone
Subject: Tap Tap See

It saddens me that the developers have decided to move to what I consider to
be price gouging, just my opinion.  It also amazes me that this community
doesn't seem to mind this time.  However, wen the Seeing Eye GPS came out
with their model many on this list were outraged.

Am I in no way asking for something to be free, however if you are a heavy
user of the product and go with the monthly subscription, you will be paying
$120/year, as far as I know that would be the highest price of any blindness
specific app.  I would have rather they just go with a $4.99 or even $6.99
price for the app and call it good.  My most used app, MLB At Bat only cost
$19.99/year and I use that multiple times every day.  I would have rather
seen a yearly subscription in that range.

Hopefully they will reconsider the pricing model in the future.  It is an
awesome product, however I believe it could be priced better.

Thanks for listening.

Peter