Thank you for this valuable tip on the app.  I am going to get right now.

Verse and Thought:
The  Lord is my helper
Hebrews 13:5-6
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have,
for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we can
confidently say, "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to
me?" (ESV)
Inspiring Thought: The Lord is My Helper
In these hard times of extreme economic instability, it's easy to lose
focus, take our eyes off God, and begin to worry about money. But, not only
does the Lord say, "I will never leave you nor forsake you," the wise old
Psalmist observed in Psalm 37:25, "I have never seen the righteous forsaken
or their children begging bread."
If you find yourself fretting today, let this passage infuse you with
confidence in the Lord's ability to take care of you. God is your helper! Do
not fear!

If close enough, You are invited to a time of praise and prayer from 5:00 to
6:00 every Tuesday held in the lounge at First Presbyterian Church 870 W.
College Jacksonville, Il.   Come in the double glass doors by day care off
of West Minster.  Turn right at the first set of double doors across from
the coat closets.  Go up these stairs and turn left at the top.
The lounge door will be opened and welcoming you in to God's open house of
praise and prayer!

To receive emails regarding Dan's daily Tips or the Daily HotSpot
Devotional, send an email to dthomps...@mchsi.com with "subscribe Dan's
Tips" or "subscribe Hotspot Devotional" in the subjectline.
This email has been scanned by MSA