Speaking of App Store bugs, I found one on the iPad that I have not seen yet.
If you go to top charts and then tap on categories and select one, you cannot
shoes free or top cruising. If you tap that button you still get the top paid
apps. On the iPhone, you can switch between paid apps free apps are top
grossing.

Sent from my iPhone