I have been having some real trouble getting Radium to work with my Sirius XM
account. I know that the username and password that I am entering is correct
because on the computer I can go to the SiriusXm website and log into my
account but whenever I try and log into this account from the Radium interface
it says that the authentication has failed. Does anyone have any idea as to why
I am having this trouble?

Scott