From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Rumery
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 2:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Info about the Radium Music app and XM.

I have been having some real trouble getting Radium to work with my Sirius
XM account. I know that the username and password that I am entering is
correct because on the computer I can go to the SiriusXm website and log
into my account but whenever I try and log into this account from the Radium
interface it says that the authentication has failed. Does anyone have any
idea as to why I am having this trouble?

Scott