Hi, I got the Plantronics Voiager bluetooth headset about a month ago
and really like it. After reading the emails yesterday I tested it and
it does have the play/stop feature, a button on the ear piece. It has
two buttons on the part that rides above your ear, the power on/off
button and the volume button. It totally talks to you and tells you
what its doing. So when you turn it on, it says power on and how much
charge is on the battery. Then when you turn it off it says power off.
The vollume up has an assending tone and going down a desending tone.

 On the little arm where the mike is, where it attaches to the little
part that goes in your ear, there are two buttons that do multiple
things. tell how much power is left in the charge, switch to voice
commands, answer and hang up a call, start/stop a book or music,
mute/unmute. I think it does more things I haven't discovered yet.

I did just discover a few days ago that in the voice commands it has a
feature that is called voicest and it can do emails, etc all by voice,
so it will send and receive voice mails and more. There is a small
subscription fee but in the one I got the first year is free. I didn't
know about this when I bought it.

I got it at Best Buy for $99. The more I use it and discover more cool
things it can do the more I love it. I had no idea what I was getting.
The guy just said that model sells the most at that store and it
looked like it would work for me so I tried it. What everyone else
loves the most isn't always what ends up working for me many times so
I don't pay much attention to things just because they are popular.

Has anyone else had any experience with this headset?

Check out my blog at synergydragon2.empowernetwork.com

Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth.
Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.

Create yourself a fabulous day! ☺

Teresa