Just to add to this, I also found the Apple TV remote to be quite small and easily lost so I used the Apple TV's ability to pair another remote. It can be any remote just about that you might have laying around. The process of programming the remote to work with the Apple TV is very easy and perfectly accessible. As a result, I have a nice easy to hold remote that works perfectly for all apple TV functions and almost impossible to lose.

Best Regards,

Rick alfaro