Raul & All,

I beg to differ. My serino was not a hypothetical one. I share an iTunes account with my 3 youngest children. My 17 year old son has his own iTunes account. There are a few games that my son and his sister can go head to head playing using their seperate devices. To keep from having to pay double for the games, I log off of the combined iTunes account, log into my son's account and download the game(s) onto my daughter's device, then log out of my son's account and back into the shared account. Recently, I updated one of the games that my two children play head to head. My daughter was having problems with the updated version. My son had not updated the version on his iPod. So I deleted the game from my daughter's iPad, logged out of our shared account, logged into my son's account, was able to download the prevvious version of the game onto my daughter's iPad, log out of my son's account, log back into our shared account. This also works for books. The drawback to this is when there is a necessary update to a game or book, I will have to log out of our shared iTunes account, sign into my son's account to download the update, then re-log into our shared account. So I can't see why this wouldn't work with retreiving a previous version of the Wells Fargo app from a family member or a dear friend.

You have the option to believe me and save money or not and spend extra on games, books etc when there is a copy already saved to an idevice within your household.

I choose to save.....

Donna

Hi, this won't work. Any time you download any app from the app store,
regardless of whether your friend has the older app on his device and
you are using his account on yours, you will get the latest. People
shouldn't share apple IDs anyway for this.

The only way to revert back to your older app is for you, and only you
to have a back up of it before you upgraded. Then put that back up in
the Mobile Applications folder, re-sync and hope.

Good luck.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Most of my mornings consist of me trying to avoid any human interaction.