It’s possible that you did not set up your email as iMAP on the mail clients on
your pc or on your iPhone. Maybe your iPhone is set to pop while your computer
is set to iMAP…It’s just a thought. I once had two mail accounts set up for the
same email account in gmail on the same mail client. I had a iMAP version and a
pop version. This was when I was in the process of switching over from pop to
iMAP. It was a very long learning process for me. :) I don't just get things
quickly, I have to experiment and experience before it clicks. :) Anyways at
that time, I even had iMAP on my computer and pop on my phone. So, I am just
sharing this so you can explore the possibility that they are not both set to
iMAP. :) It’s also possible that both your phone and your computer mail clients
are set to POP and therefore, they will not mirror each other. I use iMAP and I
do any mass deletion from my computer because it is quicker and less
cumbersome. When i delete from my computer, the emails also clear from my
iPhone and iPad.

Best of luck,
Christina