My favorite ability in MBraille, and the defining reason I bought it, is its ability to edit text.

Arnold Schmidt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Hall" <mehg...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: M braille or braille touch

MBraille, no contest.
•BrailleTouch lack grade 2 support for engligh
•BrailleTouch has not been updated in quite some time, and tweets and emails to the developer seem to go ignored •MBraille supports dot commands, so you can call, skype, FaceTime, email, tweet, post to Facebook, and do much more right from the braille keyboard •MBraille offers an email list where the developer himself is present to answer questions and take suggestions
•I could go on, but that should do it. <smile>