Hi listers,

        I don't often turn to one of these apps like VizWiz or Tap Tap See, but
when I do I like the help.  I prefer VizWiz because of the ability to ask a
question.  Tap Tap See has been useless to me because the responses rarely tell
me what I need to know.  today I was taking a picture of my Van's tire to ask
them to read the writing for me but no matter what I did VizWiz would not work.
 It acted like it was taking a picture but nothing was taken.  It would not
record a question.  Is it still working for other folks?  I tried it on both my
5S and 4S.

        I can't be bothered with Tap Tap See as I'm sure no matter how often  I
send the picture with no questions I'll just get back the answer. " It is a
wheel." So as the sale I wanted on tires is now over Not having the correct
info from my tires was definitely a frustration.

I'm hoping VizWiz is still working and just a glitch.  I even tried deleting
and installing the app with no success.

Any tips or info is appreciated.

Eric Caron