Hi Betty and others,

        I have a 1985 Vanagon Westfalia.  It can use rims from 14 to 17 inches
in diameter and can run with ranges starting at 185 and up. Also some came with
alloy wheels and some with steel wheels and they were different sizes.   To
match my existing tire I would need to read the tire not just know the auto and
year.  VizWiz was a  great app for me as I could ask for exactly what I needed
and get a response.  It was helpful from reading the backs of stereos to pizza
directions.  I did not find other apps answered my questions.  Does anyone
still have VizWiz working?  Is there another app that has the ability to ask a
question  along with sending the picture?.

Eric Caron
Currently with 14 inch rims with 185/70/14 tires and changing to 205/70/14.
learned from sighted help. I miss VizWiz