  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 12:43 PM
  Subject: RE: weird issue voice dream and mp3 files

  If you mean you have some music files in the zip file along with book files,
that means you zipped up music along with the books.

  It doesn't get in there by itself.

  That is why I suggest making sure all your book files are in a folder by
themselves.

  Go into that folder.

  Select all.

  Then, create the zip file in that folder.

  Then, move that zip file to your dropbox folder where you can import it into
Voice Dream.

  HTH,

  Richard