Hi Sandy,

I haven't used Fleksey for a long while, so I took your example and Chuck's
instructions and it worked fine. When I flicked up to add the word to the
dictionary, Fleksey said something like "learn word." The next time I used the
word as usual on the Fleksey keyboard and flicked right, the word was enter
correctly. HTH.
"Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone