lol. I didn't even know there were list archives! I stay away from the google
groups web site as much as possible and rarely read mail on this list due to
the high traffic. But I certainly won't ask again.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Eileens Misrahi
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 8:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: package tracking app?

Hello,

I just want to point out that if one goes to the archives and searches for
"Track This" they will find threads on this very topic. The recommendations of
other apps to replace this one has been discussed extensively about a month
ago. I know I will get some flack for sending this post, and i will use the
delete key because I have read the pevious posts on this topic once before.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but we should all try to  search in the
archives before reposting a topic that has been listed before and then post if
there are any related questions to the topic at hand.

Thanks for listening.

Kind regards,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone