I see that Delivery Status Touch is the most expensive of the apps at $4.99, but at least it's a 1-time fee and not a yearly subscription fee.

Paul

-----Original Message----- From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 10:41 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: package tracking app?

If you search the archives for Track This you'll find my post from a couple
of months ago when I reported on this closure of the app as well as a number
of related emails discussing alternatives. However, Paul has summarized them
nicely, Parcel, Posted and Ship-Rack are all accessible and work well.