From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of John Diakogeorgiou
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 7:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: New Version Of ITunes

I updated my version of ITunes today. Now I am having some strange
problems. When I connect my phone, it asks if I should trust the
computer. ITunes never comes up on the computer automatically anymore.
If I start ITunes on the computer, it shows my phone and updates it
but tells me that I need to plug my phone in using a USB cable. Any
ideas?