I've just installed the itunes update 11.1.4 on my Windows 7 PC. The
installation got almost to the end but then stopped and declared Apple Mobile
Services could not start. I had to abort update but then itunes refused to
start. Googled it and lots of people suffering! I went into control panel,
uninstalled itunes and other apple programs then downloaded the new version of
itunes and installed it without a hitch. Whew! Harry