From: Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 10:10 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Could iCloud cause this issue?

Is it possible you pushed the mute switch into the on position on your
iPad Mini? What you describe is exactly how my iPhone behaves when I
push the mute switch towards the back of the phone. Not sure how the
mute switch works on the iPad Mini, if it even has a mute switch. I
doubt very much the iCloud would have anything to do with this.

On 01/24/2014 07:40 PM, Crystal French wrote:
> Hi,
> Yesterday, my iPhone 5s was working normally.
> By that I mean incoming phone calls were announced by Voice Over and my
> rig tone.
> AP and weather alerts were announced, too, on the locked screen.
> Today, I only hear random Voice Over announcements of “screen locked.”
> In other words, after the fact.
> I do have vibrations when a call comes in, but that’s all.
> The only thing I can think of that was different is that last night I
> had iCloud sync my contacts list from my iPhone to my iPad Mini.
> I should say that is the first time I have ever used iCloud.
> I’ve tried looking through the settings on my iPhone, but it seems like
> everything is the way it should be.
> My iPad Mini is a wi fi only model, if that means anything.
> I have turned the iPhone off completely, and back on, but that makes no
> difference.
> I wanted to ask here, in case there is something obvious I am missing
> before getting involved with tech support.
> Thanks,
> Crystal

> Google Group.

> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.