Hi Sieghard,

        I stand corrected and apologize to any folks this may have
inconvenienced.  I clearly have not tried to replicate this after updating to
7.04.  I'll miss not having this ability in the future.  I didn't record phone
calls often but now and then for complicated directions I would record a friend
while they talked on speaker phone.

I'm not aware of any apps other then List Recorder that had this ability in the
past.  It was not designed on purpose to record while the phone app was in use.
 It just worked.  It sounds like Apple has eliminated this function.

Again I apologize for any inconvenience  my recent post describing behavior in
iOS 6.0 verses 7.0.

Thanks Sieghard for asking me to double check if this still worked.

Eric Caron