You have to uninstall iTunes and Apple components to install the latest version
of iTunes. You can't copy over an old install with this update. I spent a lot
of time yesterday updating iTunes deleting old components and reinstalling
things. Plus I had to fix my Outlook 2007 as MobileMe services kept giving me
error messages. It was a pain, but at least it's done

Liz Ulrich and Leader Dog Sammie

Westwood Church of God Prayer Chain Coordinator

http://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.ulrich.1
Sent from my very intelligent ParrotHead of an IPhone