From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Adrienne Sinclair Chalmers
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2014 7:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Battery Drainage

Hi

You may indeed need to do a factory reset, but there are a few things you
can try first.

The first thing I would ask is do you need to have your iPhone switched on
at all, if you are away from it? However,, that level of drainage is going
to be a problem when you do need to have it switched on.

You have already, for example, switched off push notifications. However,
there are zillions of other things you probably don't need to be switched
on.

One thing that some people don't realise when they move to IOS7 is that if
you are in an app and hit the home button, it doesn't shut that app down. If
you hit home twice to look at your app switcher, you may find that there are
apps running that you don't realise are active, but are nevertheless sitting
there draining your battery.

If you google iPhone battery drainage you will come up with loads of
articles on this subject. This is just one of them:-
http://www.ibtimes.com/apple-ios-7-release-15-ways-improve-battery-life-your
-iphone-or-ipad-1413218

Best

Adrienne