I set up my Dropbox without sight on my iPad mini. I just flicked to page 4 and there was a sign in button.

Regards Chris

On 07/02/2014 23:01, Marc Sutton wrote:
So far, there is still no sign-in button on page 4. Looks like i need a sighted
person to get me past that initial step.
Marc

On Feb 7, 2014, at 12:43 PM, Lois Butterfield <lbutterfield...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm pretty sure I tapped on sign up.  At that point, there was a sign in
button.  Funny way to get there.

Lois

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Paganelli
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 3:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Setting up Dropbox

When I put Dropbox on my iPad I had the same problem.  I tried tapping,
flicking, etc with no success.  Finally, I had to have my sighted wife
double tap I have an account after I did a triple hit on the home button to
turn off voice over.  It took all of 3 seconds.  This shouldn't be like
that.  The NBC Nightly News app is another that needlessly makes you jump
through hoops to watch the full episode.  I'm sure there are others that I
don't know about.

Regards,

Alan

Please click on:
HTTP://WWW.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!