I couldn't make it work on my iPad Air.  It wouldn't work when my sighted wife
tried either.  The only way I got it to work was to turn voice over off with
the triple click home method.  Once voice over was out of the way, my wife just
tapped on I have an account and of course the screen changed to the log in
page.  I then used the triple click home to bring back voice over and had no
trouble logging in with my crdentules.  As I understand it, myself and others
have complained to Dropbox about this problem but apparently our concerns
remain unanswered.

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air