From: "Jewel" <herekittyk...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: Game: 9 mens morris - free!

I tried this game using VO. With VO, you can see what you are supposed to
do, place or move a piece. However, with VO on you can not do either. With
VO turned off, I managed to place all my pieces simply by remembering the
physical board. Someone who had never played would not be able to place
their pieces strategically. The game makes one sound when you perform a
valid turn and another when an invalid turn is done. Once I placed all my
pieces, it was time to move them. But after the first move, I couldn't play
strategically because I have no idea where the opponent moved.
Because one cannot play strategically without seeing, I have to say this
game is almost totally inaccessible.
Jewel

Sent from my iPhone