GV Connect users,

        Are any of you able to get GV Connect to sound a notification when a
text comes in?  I can find text messages in the app when I check but can't seem
to get it turned on in the notification Center.  It would be nice to know if it
works for someone else.

Also, I don't have a texting plan but when non iPhone users send me a text to
my GV number it shows up in the app.  So is this basically like having free
texting or am I missing something?  I have texting turned off on my plan so
normally I don't get anything except from iphone users and AT And T directly.

Eric Caron