  From: Ron Pelletier
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 7:56 PM
  Subject: Got my StandScan Pro today

  Hi all,

  I had the original version of the StandScan which got lost during a move. I
was very happy to see that the new generation is much stronger and the magnets
are also stronger. I also like the idea of them including the angled sticky
rubber to stick in place when the phone position has been determined the first
time.  It takes away the guess work of having the phone straight.  I had put
some raised locater dots on my old one which worked well for me but it's a nice
addition.

  Ron & Danvers

  Falling down is part of LIFE...

  Getting back up is LIVING...