  From: Ron Pelletier
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 8:33 PM
  Subject: RE: Got my StandScan Pro today

  Hi,

  In my case, because I ordered on a Friday, nothing showed up until the Monday
morning.  I guess maybe the postal service in Hong Kong is closed on weekends.
Also, when you put in your tracking number, did Hong Kong post come
automatically? Mine did and I supposed it was automatic because of the HK in
the tracking number.

  Unless they are back ordered, you probably should have heard by now.  If you
want to know, go to the web site and write Harry and ask for some information.

  HTH

  Ron & Danvers