From: Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 1:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Text Messages

Hi friends,

I go in to messages from the home screen and it lists my messages,there are
four or five now.

I can read them by moving my finger to them but how would I reply to one of
those messages?

I have scanned my finger all around the screen but can’t seem to find a reply
button.

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information
with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere