From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 15:15
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: after IOS update lost partial keyboard function

I've been trying to establish this as well. One thing I would observe is that
the problem appears to
be a bigger deal in iPhone than iPad. Perhaps more sighted people use Bluetooth
keyboards with iPad,
or, perhaps it's just VO-specific, but I've been able to find no non-VoiceOver
user reporting the
problem yet.

Jonathan Mosen

Mosen Consulting

Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training

http://Mosen.org