David, Are you saying the speaking of the delete button after you delete a message has been corrected in IOS 7.1? If that's what you meant, that isn't the case on my iPhone 4S. I still hear the word delete after deleting a message in the Mail client. I hear it more quickly than I used to, which I think just goes to show that IOS 7.1 is a bit snappier than 7.0 was, but I still hear the word delete again. I haven't checked out Feeddler, but this makes me wonder if the issue where the focus gets reset to the beginning of your feed list every few minutes is still present.