  From: Haya Simkin & guide dog Pammy
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 1:56 PM
  Subject: Re: Text detective issue

  I have another question about text detective. I just got it when it was free
and tomorrow I'm hoping to use it for the first time to read a restaurant menu.
How would I position my phone and the menu to get it to scan a whole page if
possible? What else do I need to know my first scan? How do the same thing with
TapTapSee?

  Haya Simkin & guide dog Pammy
  Sent from my iPhone