I am sorry Fred. I meant exactly what I said. I purchased an MLB monthly
subscription through Itunes and couldn't register it on my apple tv since it
only allowed me to restore an annual subscription. The monthly subscription is
unavailable. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Bob Fenton

Sent from my iPhone