Hi

I have upgraded my 4S yesterday, and although I haven't played around too much, all I've tried seem to work fine. The only thing happening with my phone is a slight delay when pushing the button to unlock the screen, (it can take about 2 second or so). Other than that it seems fine.

Jan Kleinhans

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tarapprakash" <taraprak...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: Battery draining

Otherwise, how is iphone4 is performing with upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 14, 2014, at 7:38 PM, Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I thought I was imagining this, but now that I have paid attention to the battery life on my ipHone4 using 7.0.6, it has drained quicker then when I had iOS 6.1.2. I am on my second charge for the day, which before a charge would last close to 24 hours or more depending upon the amount of use. I'll have to take a look at the settings for brightness and which location services I can turn off to save more on the battery life. I hope this does the trick.

Eileen