I'm not sure what piece you are talking about on the earbuds.  I didn't see
that.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Regina Alvarado
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 11:56 AM
  Subject: Re: Introduction

  Shirley, welcome to the group. I have never tried a bluetooth earpiece, but
what I think Ms. Dressner is talking about is the ear buds that come with the
phone. If I am incorrect about this, I am certain she or someone else will tell
me I am wrong. You can use the little piece on the cord to turn books and music
on and off and some other things but I have a hearing deficit and wearing the
phones over hearing aids can be challenging. Someday I will perhaps get some
headphones, but for me now, these work when I choose to use them. Get ready for
a very smart group, and have fun going through all the mail.

  reggie and Allegra