I have the original Bluez, which I just purchased a few months ago. I agree with the assessment below. I do have speech on my Bluez, so apparently this feature was added to the original Bluez at some point. The only minor nuisance I have with the Bluez is that the bluetooth reception will sometimes get flaky. I can usually fix this by just adjusting where my iPhone is in relationship to my Bluez headphones. I think it was David who explained how the bluetooth reception can be effected by the water in your body. Hopefully this has been addressed in the Bluez 2. I can't wait to check out the Bluez 2, but I'll be happily using the original Bluez for a little while yet.