Can NFBTrans translate BRF files into any other format besides TXT? Also, is
there a batch translation option? I used a program called WinTrans, and I liked
it okay, but I had to do files one by one, and you could only translate to the
TXT format. Now that my book sense is no longer working, I'm looking into
translating all of my BRF files into some format other than TXT, hopefully, and
then dumping them all into Voice Dream Reader.

Thanks,
Ari