From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Daniel Miller
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 9:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Just got the iPhone 5s with AT&T and on the next plane and had
a question

Hi Joseph,

Hotspot accès is included in that plan.
On Apr 27, 2014, at 11:11 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello to all, I have just now switched from Sprint to AT&T and got on the
next plan you know that one that is really $140? Well I have a quick
question I'm thinking of going to school and Hadley and am going to use my
iPad for that. So I was wondering if anybody knows whether AT&T is charging

> The hotspots while on the next plan. Thank you very much.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> --
> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have
any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel
that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for
this list can be searched at